My first race 03 cobra vs 04 Mach

lawdog302

Lets roll with it
Established Member
I have to admit this was my first race and it was fun to go play a little. I have the cobra with pulley, catback and tune and he has Mach with 4.30 gears, full exhaust, tune i think and a spacer on intake. 2 races from a dig. I figured he would jump me from that, but the cobra shined! We both spun, but both times I immediately pulled away and I probably had 3 cars on him by 80 each time.

Nothing spectacular, but it was fun.

Rings

Established Member
Sounds fun...as long as im smiling during and after the race, it was successful with or without a win

Of course wins are more fun!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
A few years ago this thread would have done numbers with the Mach vs everything that use to go on. Now only 5.0 threads do numbers.

Good Kill, it would have gotten way worse for him had yall stretched the cars legs.

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
race is a race and even when we kinda know the outcome beforehand it's still fun. good kills OP

my son has a bolt-on, 4:10 gear Mach 1... i drive a ported Cobra. naturally we like to compare acceleration in a scientific manner.

we've experimented with several methods of evening out the results on the big end. on this run i gave him a 2 car head start, you'll notice where i start gaining ground.

[youtube_browser]AgFp_vt86jk[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread