my first kill!!!!!

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
well i got my first kill in my gt today. it looked like an 2000 gt but could not tell what mods he had, but he must have had exhaust that thing was loud. so we go from like 60 and i put about 2-3 car lengths on him to about 110-120 or so. then after i start slowing down i see a black evoV111 flying by so give chase. we go from aboyut 70. he put about 2-3 car lengths on me, but after 110 a was reeling him back in and at 135 i was on his bumper. so i dont know if thats avg or what not? :shrug:

slabgod

Soon to be Goat eater
Established Member
man i would love to find one of those evos i want see how the cobra does and nice kill in the gt whats you mods?

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
well im not to sure? it has bbk cai. but quick gt who is on here and is a big motorhead says it has to be computer reflashed or something cause he was like that thing is ast for just an intake? but im not sure how to tell i got it from a dealership and the dealer said it was a repo? it does have nitto dr's and a lowered. but as far as mods goes, only cai.

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
Well I ran an evoIV in the 03 with catback and intake from a 40 punch I had about 2 1/2 cars on him and shut down about 110 he had full exhaust and intake I dont believe he had increased the boost any

QuikGT

Banned
nice kills james....u got a strong runner for sure.....get some 3.90s or 4.10s accufab intake plenum and throttle body, and full exhaust and you should have a 8.30-8.40 car.....see you at the track on thursday if i can get off early enough???

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
you can also put it on the dyno and see what it pulls and go from there, also track time might not really give you an idea because there are alot of factors that could vary. Good luck to you and let us know what you run or put down on the dyno!

QuikGT

Banned
at the very best a 2v will not gain more than 7-8rwhp with the addition of u/d pulleys....most stock stock gts trap around 77mph in the 8th though...but like it has been said before, that really doesnt mean much(too many variables).....we will see thursday....

Users who are viewing this thread