My First Kill....

kennster

Long Haired Lightning
Established Member
was driving the exes kids home from a visit....nice and easy.....after the kids were outta the L.....a Trans am pulled up next too me..i was thinking about gunning it at the lights...but before i knew it...i heard tires squealing....so i HIT it.....within about 1 city block....i was about 5 car lengths ahead of him.....at the next lights...he rolled down his window...said..**damn man...wtf you got in there...cuz i have the ram air 5.7.......damn thats fast....**....all i said was.....**its a lightning!!!**....great feeling :lol: ..looking forward to making more wankers in their cars scratch their heads...... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

kennster

Long Haired Lightning
Established Member
4 days ago...i got a 6 lb pulley.....JDM cold air..and an x calibrator tuner.....with maggy cat backs.....yeah was sweet...loved that feeling of kicking his ass...WITH A TRUCK!!...i mean ....a LIGHTNING..lol........

was driving the exes kids home from a visit....nice and easy.....after the kids were outta the L.....a Trans am pulled up next too me..i was thinking about gunning it at the lights...but before i knew it...i heard tires squealing....so i HIT it.....within about 1 city block....i was about 5 car lengths ahead of him.....at the next lights...he rolled down his window...said..**damn man...wtf you got in there...cuz i have the ram air 5.7.......damn thats fast....**....all i said was.....**its a lightning!!!**....great feeling ..looking forward to making more wankers in their cars scratch their heads......

I told someone the same exact thing, I told him I had a HEMI!

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
2004SVTLightnin said:
I told someone the same exact thing, I told him I had a HEMI!

Hey man, don't tell anyone else that you've got a "Hemi", especially after you've just made a kill of them. You're going to make another moron believe all of that "Hemi" hype.

svt_racing

Established Member
DET_SVT05 said:
nice kill but beware . lots of nasty ls1 s running around so easy to make them faster than they are.

very true..have a lot of buddies with T/A Camaros...with easy mods like a cam, exhasut, torque converter and they are very fast..good kill though!!! I'll eat up a pretty much stock LS1 but a modded one is dangerous indeed..

Users who are viewing this thread