My First Kill W/the L

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Well, we were coming back from dinner last night with a bunch of friends. As we are getting closer to home, my buddy in a 98 Z28 throws me some revvs. I guess he was just trying to impress the new GF. Anyhow, we agreed to go at the light. We go and I had 2 1/2 by the time he hit the other side of the intersection. When I let off (about 6 blocks) I had him by about 6. I figured he bogged, and we went again from a stop sign. This time I got him even worse. I let off about 8 blocks later and he does the gayest thing ever. He busts a ricer fly by and revvs me up. Considering this was the first and second time I even got on the pedal on the L., I think I did pretty well. No F1's left on the street. Great launches both times. :burnout:

Last edited:

WaznMe

Enzyte RICER RECOMMENDED.
Established Member
how gay.... you whoop his ass and he does a ricer fly by.... I would expect this out of a stranger , but that is your buddy... ohh well he was prolly jus trying to get him some that nite.. :shrug:

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Ya, dat was gay. I wasnt expecting that form him, but then again, I did embarras him with the GF in the car. F that, I got my ass kicked really really really bad by a camaro in the Cobra, and the Ol lady just looked at me and said "cant win 'em all.

Users who are viewing this thread