My first kill (s)!

svt-tmleader

Established Member
Well, I was heading out to meet my cousin for dinner and I see a couple of late model stangs up ahead. Imagine my surprise when I get to the light and find myself lined up with a Black Bullett, and a '99+ white Saleen S281 coupe (no s/c). I think the two of them were playin around and didn't realize I was next to them, but the light turns green and I immediately jump out ahead. By the time I got to my turn, I had about three car lengths on the Bullitt, and about 2 on the Saleen. It was a short run, but it sure got the juices flowin'. I think the Saleen wanted another go, as he turned right behind me, but I was hungry and the restaurant was right there.

I hope this wasn't too long. :-D

Barry

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by svt-tmleader
Well, I was heading out to meet my cousin for dinner and I see a couple of late model stangs up ahead. Imagine my surprise when I get to the light and find myself lined up with a Black Bullett, and a '99+ white Saleen S281 coupe (no s/c). I think the two of them were playin around and didn't realize I was next to them, but the light turns green and I immediately jump out ahead. By the time I got to my turn, I had about three car lengths on the Bullitt, and about 2 on the Saleen. It was a short run, but it sure got the juices flowin'. I think the Saleen wanted another go, as he turned right behind me, but I was hungry and the restaurant was right there.

I hope this wasn't too long. :-D

Barry

Nice Kill.

Hope your dinner was good too:lol:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
OMG that was genuis, my new faovrite phrase :D

Come on Zach, now all the cry babies are gonna say "oh he thinks he is a genius now!":D :p

great, thanks for the help buddy:sad

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Good kills. Although I must add that Roadkill lives by the detail. No I didn't coin that phrase, but I cant' remember the member that first posted it. I'm thinking Jimbo. Not real sure though. At any rate the kill is only as good as the discription. The more articulate and riviting the write-up, the more enjoyable it is for the reader. Nice work. ;-)

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by GR8WHITE
Good kills. Although I must add that Roadkill lives by the detail. No I didn't coin that phrase, but I cant' remember the member that first posted it. I'm thinking Jimbo. Not real sure though. At any rate the kill is only as good as the discription. The more articulate and riviting the write-up, the more enjoyable it is for the reader. Nice work. ;-)
Well stated and, you're right...:-D

Users who are viewing this thread