My first interior test.

skstang

Established Member
Dropping the kids off at the babysitter this morning and I hear from the back seat in a low sweet voice " Daddy my tummy hurts." OK hunny were almost there and you can lay down. Pulled in the drive way and you know what happens next. All over the seats. So much for going to work today. So I go home and wipe the seats off with a wet towel and wait to see when they dry how they turn out. They turn out great. I like this stuff. I never have put any kind of protectant on them. This stuff looks so delicate but it can take a mixture of Apple Juice and Chocolate Pop Tart with flying colors.:)

SVT450

Established Member
Haha :) .. well that doesn't sound too good. Glad to hear that the seats are well though. :)

haskett

Established Member
Oh no, that must have made your heart skip a beat when it first happened.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get rid of these black scuff marks on the rocker panels from my kids' shoes...

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by skstang
This stuff looks so delicate but it can take a mixture of Apple Juice and Chocolate Pop Tart with flying colors.:)
Be glad it wasn't grape juice :xpl:

:-D

Tank

Established Member
Originally posted by haskett
Oh no, that must have made your heart skip a beat when it first happened.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get rid of these black scuff marks on the rocker panels from my kids' shoes...

Get some Clay Bar from your local auto supply store. It works like magic. It will remove the scuff marks and it really works great for prepping/cleaning your paint before waxing.

Users who are viewing this thread