My first Harley (pics)

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
Just bought my first Harley Davidson

I plan on installing Bassani Sweeper Exhaust, smoked front turn signals, and a screamin eagle air performance air cleaner.

Here she is stock with only 5 miles on the OD.
HARLEYDAVIDSONXL1200X001.jpg

HARLEYDAVIDSONXL1200X003.jpg
[/IMG]
HARLEYDAVIDSONXL1200X004.jpg
[/IMG]
HARLEYDAVIDSONXL1200X002.jpg
[/IMG]
HARLEYDAVIDSONXL1200X005.jpg
[/IMG]
HARLEYDAVIDSONXL1200X006.jpg
[/IMG]
HARLEYDAVIDSONXL1200X007.jpg
[/IMG]
HARLEYDAVIDSONXL1200XFortyEight006.jpg
[/IMG]

Heres a shot of the big front tire
HARLEYDAVIDSONXL1200XFortyEight013.jpg
[/IMG]

Picked up a Scorpion Modular helmet. The face slides up and can also be removed to make a 3/4 helmet.
HARLEYDAVIDSONXL1200XFortyEight009.jpg
[/IMG]
HARLEYDAVIDSONXL1200XFortyEight010.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking :burnout:

203Cree

Established Member
Nice bike. I'm going to get some parts off of one of those soon. Enjoy it, just don't go too far past any gas stations, lol.

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
Sweet bike. These bikes are selling like crazy.

Thanks man, the Annapolis dealer has had 4 so far this one being the 5th and they have all sold before they even hit the showroom.

Nice bike. I'm going to get some parts off of one of those soon. Enjoy it, just don't go too far past any gas stations, lol.

haha at least filling it up wont even break the $10 mark. Which parts where you planning on getting?

Nice,,, got my first Harley last year.

Very nice which model?

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
Thats a good looking sportster, congrats!

Thanks skyhigh, i just wish i could get better shots since it looks so much better in person :banana:

Noice scoot :rockon:. Welcome to the HD FAM :beer:

Noice haha my friends and I used to say that back in highschool. Thanks for the welcome, do you have any pics of your Nightster? any mods?

203Cree

Established Member
Thanks man, the Annapolis dealer has had 4 so far this one being the 5th and they have all sold before they even hit the showroom.

haha at least filling it up wont even break the $10 mark. Which parts where you planning on getting?

Very nice which model?

Top clamp and speedo bucket. Get rid of the dumbo bracket on mine.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Congrats on the purchase, always like to see another new Harley hit the street. I couldn't resist posting a photo of my first Harley. 03 Night Train.

900dsc05525.jpg

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
stock for now. plan on vance and hines short shots, screamin eagle intake, hd mini apes and some other stuff.

dan542.jpg

Lookin good man! those short shots sure are popular, probably the main reason i want to go with bassani sweepers. Do something a little different

Congrats!

Thanks Snakecharmer

Top clamp and speedo bucket. Get rid of the dumbo bracket on mine.

Speedo bucket? I am very new to motorcycles and all of the different mods that can be done. Care to explain this one??

'99 Sportster

P1010145.jpg

That bike is AWESOME :rockon:

Nice looking bike man! Im going to pick me up a Heritage softail in a couple months,I cant wait...:rockon:

thats awesome man, its gettin to be that time of year :banana:

Congrats on the purchase, always like to see another new Harley hit the street. I couldn't resist posting a photo of my first Harley. 03 Night Train.

900dsc05525.jpg

That thing is sick, i've always liked the night train!

Congrats, nice looking bike. I love those!

appreciate the kind words Silverbullet :beer: It seems to be a real popular bike, everyone at the dealership were big fans of it before i took it from them :rolling:

Thanks for showin the love guys. This has been something to check off my to do list for a long while and i finally pulled the trigger and bought one. Anyone have anything to say about Harley's "Rider's Edge" course? I am taking the classes in 2 weeks and just spending the mean-time riding around local streets and backroads where i am less likely to be stopped :nono: I just cannot wait the 2 weeks to become legal to ride :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread