My first dyno run...

Krace

Established Member
529541_480830371977278_639818827_n.jpg

Not to bad for 6500ft. This run is on a dynojet with the mods in my sig. I was just getting a base line run, so I know what I made with the soon to come Paxton setup.:coolman:

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Cool! Man.. 1.26 correction factor, at 5000 feet we barely touch that CF on the hottest days of the year. Stupid altitude.

Krace

Established Member
I may put the stock manifold, stock TB, and stock air box on. So I can get an idea on what my mods made. What I do know, is that in a 25mph roll race with a stock 5.0. I pull away in the top of 3rd fairly well, but from 1st to the bottom of 3rd its about dead even. I think the big mod i did was the Boss manifold, it just pulls so much harder in the top end.

Last edited:

burke985

Established Member
I may put the stock manifold, stock TB, and stock air box on. So I can get an idea on what my mods made. What I do know, is that in a 25mph roll race with a stock 5.0. I pull away in the top of 3rd fairly well, but from 1st to the bottom of 3rd its about dead even. I think the big mod i did was the Boss manifold, it just pulls so much harder in the top end.

Nice numbers , putting my Boss intake on in about a week and a half and ill be headed off to the dyno myself , looking forward to it

Krace

Established Member
At 6500 ft. he was putting down 325 hp. Corrected hp is the same anywhere.

Yes I know... I wanted corrected numbers, so once i have my paxton installed i have numbers i can go off of. If it were uncorrected, my hp numbers will be different in a hr of running again. So uncorrected info want help me at all, especially 2-3 months from now when everything is a bit warmer.

So yes, I want to be at 600rwhp corrected at my altitude. :dancenana:

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
The Paxton is going to wake it up quite a bit, especially at altitude. I bought my car in Colorado. That is also where I installed my Paxton. Made a few over 600 to the wheels SAE on 91.

Users who are viewing this thread