My first diecast: GMP 87 notchback and more!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like he's willing to give me a 75 dollar refund, which I presented as being fair.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

That's great. As long as you are happy with it, that's all that matters. A lot of sellers (myself included) would rather give a partial refund than go through the hastle of having it sent back and relisting.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
That's great. As long as you are happy with it, that's all that matters. A lot of sellers (myself included) would rather give a partial refund than go through the hastle of having it sent back and relisting.
Yup I feel more content with the transaction. Dang he just sent me the money already.

Lzr96Snake

burning up in speed
Established Member
Just read through your thread. I really like the ones you’ve bought so far. I’ve got five GMP mustangs in my 1/18 collection that I’ve had for over ten years and they’re definitely my favorite. I had a ground pounder coupe but gave it to a buddy that helped me move when I got divorced in 09. Wish I had it back cause the prices on them now are really high.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Just read through your thread. I really like the ones you’ve bought so far. I’ve got five GMP mustangs in my 1/18 collection that I’ve had for over ten years and they’re definitely my favorite. I had a ground pounder coupe but gave it to a buddy that helped me move when I got divorced in 09. Wish I had it back cause the prices on them now are really high.
Thanks! Yeah that ground pounder is a red coupe right? I've seen that one.

Lzr96Snake

burning up in speed
Established Member
Thanks! Yeah that ground pounder is a red coupe right? I've seen that one.

f173475cebf4b2fedf24e66f474dd4fb.jpg

Yeah, here’s a picture of one.

Users who are viewing this thread