My first challenge!!!

Lightning414

Soon to be KB blown!!!!!
Established Member
Well on my way back from the dyno yesterday after noon I jus finished telling my buddy that was with me that I will have had my L for one year in June and not yet been challenged. About 10 min later a guy pulls up next to me in an Audi TT at a stop light. Unfortunatley there are cars infront of us so we cant run. I get behind him and follow him out untill we are clear so I thought I would pull up next to him and run from a side by side roll on at about 60. Well I guess his Idea of a race was to be 1.5 car lengths ahead and take off full throttle well I see a lil puff of exchaust and the ass of the car drop a lil, and my budy says "There he goes" So I open it up and even with his lead and his WOT b4 mine I still go from 60 to about 136 and blow his doors off like he was sitting still, the look on his face was priceless. :loser: I jus wish I would of done it from a side by side to see what he actually had :shrug: So for my first run i think it went well LOL :rockon: Anyone else ever been challenged by one of these?

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Nice. There is always a shocked look on peoples face when a pick up shows them the taillights.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Some people seem to be clueless, unless that car had some mods it wouldn't stand a chance against a stock L letalone one that's putting your power to the ground.

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
When my truck was stock people wanted to run all the time. Now that I have all my stuff on. No one! I guess the exhaust gives it away a little.

Lightning414

Soon to be KB blown!!!!!
Established Member
LOL ya I was kinda worried that i would never get any challenges now with my mods I was DEF worried about it. But hey at least I got one kill. And I will def keep you guys posted on anymore kills, or if I even sadly get killed. And with his coffecan exhaust and shit he looked like he may of had aftermarket but it wasnt the can it looked like 2.5 tips maybe. So I duno how stock he was btu I bet hes lookin up some performance shit now b/c he got :burn: Piece guys :burnout:

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Nice. There's an Audi near my neighborhood with "TT" badged on it, I wasn't really sure about this car as far as performance/price/etc. etc., never looked into it.

Users who are viewing this thread