My Extreme street Fox Should be up and running soon

RL1

Established Member
Should be picking it up this week - Hopefully I can get it together in time for a few decent events this year...see you guys at the track

kth21.jpg

RL1

Established Member
I'm not going to have to call, your going to hear me from 10 miles away...:D

SilverSnake01 said:
Sweet man give me a call when it's done...

snake bite 03

^LOL and your less than 2 miles from my house, i can only imagine how loud that cars going to be i can here you in the cobra as it is.

RL1

Established Member
338 R, vic jr stage 3 heads, F1R with cooler, Big Stuff 3, 25-5 chassis, mini tub, T400 for now, glide next season,and all the other crap in between....very basic I guess. Putting the Novi on this year to get used to the car, will add the F1 next year with the cooler. I should be able to get away with out the wheelie bars this year. The 3 speed is going to be a hand full. Defiantly throwing a glide in there when I turn the power up. Should be good for 7.80's or 90's next year.

greenstang1313 said:
what are the details on the setup?

RL1

Established Member
Sure is, I had him install a passenger seat, a puke bucket and an "oh shit handle"...lol

sya5 said:
i hope theres room in there for spidey :-D

RL1

Established Member
All the work that was done to them, port, Polish valves, etc... bought the block from Bennett, he also worked the heads

mnewxcv said:
sick color, i love it. what makes the heads stage 3?

RL1

Established Member
Why would a mod move this here from where I had it in my local area forum???...was there for a reason, if I wanted it here I would have put it here

RL1

Established Member
Since they moved it here if you guys are interested in seeing the rest here's the link http://www.dmcracing.com/id67.html

It was originally dropped off for a Sportsman but I changed it to a 25-5 and added a bunch of other stuff so the head line is wrong on that page.

jleews6

Established Member
WOW the car looks nice. I like the color. Who did the chasis work?
As of right now it looks like you went with the right combo (SBF blower) but the 525 Chevys are right there and Xtreme street seems to be the hot class to be in right now. That could be a bad thing though because there are alot of low 8 cars in the class.

Good luck.

SVT04

Established Member
RL1 said:
Why would a mod move this here from where I had it in my local area forum???...was there for a reason, if I wanted it here I would have put it here

Good point, I think local forums are for just that ,local stuff. If someone wants to share something on a local forum that should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread