My Early Christmas Present

dpotter

Established Member
I finally got the wheels widened for my Marauder and had these beautiful 295's mounted.

Erik, thanks for the RR spacers and big thanks to Chris on the rubber!

3108471515_8974b3d831_b.jpg

3109302728_3dcb9083e1_b.jpg

3109304392_e7582c537d_b.jpg

dpotter

Established Member
Thanks godfather. Tigerpwr, if you knew me you'd know blue was the only color I'd own! Thanks, with only 327 made in blue it was a long search a year ago but now you can find low mile MM's, even a couple blues, for a steal...blower is the next mod.

For a fun and unique family car the Marauder can't be beat for the price!

dpotter

Established Member
It wasn't cheap...I've got about $1,500 in the rears alone now since I bought an extra set to have widened rather than using the original wheels (minor scuffs, not rash but still wanted them perfect).

Not sure why I needed the spacers, the way the F1's buldge a bit required a spacer. Now I want that blower you've got or even better the TS! I miss the whine since I sold my Cobra.

Thanks guys, I love this car! Even without the blower my wife thinks it's fast from about halfway through 2nd at WOT to 3rd. But heck I never really opened up the stang when she was in it, at least not my last one after the pulley/tune, she'd have stained the seat. The main reason I sold the stang (other than saving $400/mo) was I never had room for her and all three kids, now I can roll with the whole crew and I always loved the MM's.

dpotter

Established Member
96lasersnake, I saw your posts about what mods you planned after you acquired the white vert. I talked to Kevin the other day and he said you had just left...hope your visit treated you well. You know he did ALL the mods on my SB Vert. I love your OW, G/L with her, she looks like a keeper. Wish I'd known you were in town, I'd have dropped in for a closer look.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread