My Dyno Run

Paulinator

Established Member
damn long time no see man! what timing are u running? ive seen higher numbers out of a 2.2kb on a stock long block.

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I would of guess more than 590rwhp but nice car.

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
very nice video and congrats on havin ur cobra back on the road

what timing are ya running? what fuel?

and i know to each is his own but OMFG that snake on the front :shrug::cryying::bash::xpl:

but like i said at the top. congrats on having ur ride back up and running

Last edited by a moderator:

ddurnan

VET ETR
Established Member
very nice video and congrats on havin ur cobra back on the road

what timing are ya running? what fuel?

and i know to each is his own but OMFG that snake on the front :shrug::cryying::bash::xpl:

but like i said at the top. congrats on having ur ride back up and running

It was very hot saturday and my tuner was pretty much starting from scratch because I am running a new SCT BA-3000 MAF and a return style fuel system. It got severely heat soaked. It's at 14* of timing for 93octane and set at 26 for 109octane. Also the dyno runs about 8% low compared to most from the people that I have talked to that have used multiple dynos in the area. The 590/551 was @ 14* on 109octane. I ran a friend of mine that has over 600 and was pretty even as you seen in the other vid. And that was on the 14* tune with a 50/50 mix of 109 and 93.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
my buddy made 590 on pump gas @18psi. stock motor with 2.6

ddurnan

VET ETR
Established Member
With the car not being heatsoaked, I would say I am somewhere in the 610-620 range on pump gas. It feels really good and I don't care about #s too much because the dyno is just a tuning tool. Like I said, I ran against a 600+ car and held my own. he got me at the start, but I pulled next to him @ 3rd and a little a head @ 4th shifting at 6500rpm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread