MyMach102.jpg

MyMach107.jpg

MyMach106.jpg

MyMach104.jpg

MyMach100.jpg

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Personally, I think that they are too dark for the car. I think that the Anthracite would look better. IMO.....But I love the color.

P.S I have a DSG 03 Cobra but with 18" Chrome Cobras
Here are some pix:Clicky

Last edited:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
is that the borla exhaust? if so, is it the aggressive tone and do you have a sound clip?

my dad has the borla aggressive on his '03 cobra. i'm figuring it'll sound the same on my car, but just curious coming from a mach....if that is what you have.

OneBadMach04

Mach ME With Juice!
Established Member
Looks Damn good! Great look for the ol' Mach! Hey where did you get your tail light tint from and what percent is it 20% 35% jw wondering? i think i want to get it for my car!

GreyMach

Established Member
Yah they are borla, they are the stingers which i believe are the aggresive tone. I do not have a sound clip but i like the sound of this catback more than any other brand catback i have heard on a mach.

speedofsound said:
is that the borla exhaust? if so, is it the aggressive tone and do you have a sound clip?

my dad has the borla aggressive on his '03 cobra. i'm figuring it'll sound the same on my car, but just curious coming from a mach....if that is what you have.

GreyMach

Established Member
No i have not taken them to the track but just from driving around and trying launches i can say that they hook very well...and on 1-2 shifts there is only a chirp and it never completely breaks loose like it used to.
Hersheyman said:
How do those BFG KD new tread pattern tires hook? Have you had them on a track?

GreyMach

Established Member
GreyMach said:
No i have not taken them to the track but just from driving around and trying launches i can say that they hook very well...and on 1-2 shifts there is only a chirp and it never completely breaks loose like it used to.
Yah i posted these on the registry too, i just need to lower it and ill be happy with my cosmetic mods :rolling:

GreyMach

Established Member
I got the tail lights from someone on another board...he had them painted at a shop with a black clearcoat.

GreyMach

Established Member
Thanks alot everyone...i am enjoying the new wheels very much. I just really want to lower it now...does anyone have any suggestions on a suspension setup?

Users who are viewing this thread