My DSG mach 1 W/18" black fr500s

GreyMach

Established Member
Here is my car with the new wheels tell me what you think...
MyMach102.jpg

MyMach107.jpg

MyMach106.jpg

MyMach104.jpg

MyMach100.jpg

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Looks good GreyMach. Next would be a slight drop in ride height but just a little. The black wheels goes well with the DSG color. I wish my COBRA was DSG. Nice picts bud... :beer:

DCAN87

Established Member
Awesome man! I love the blackout look with DSG. Thats a bad a$$ car!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
yea, but the Anthracite FR500's to me look alot better...but still nice car....like everybody has said "drop it'..

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I love it. I will be getting FR500's in black for my 01 cobra within the next 2 weeks. 18x9 and 18x10 deep dish, cant wait :thumbsup:

GreyMach

Established Member
Yah i like the anthricite also but i knew i wanted the black ones it just took me forever to finally order them. But now that i have them i know i made the right decision. What suspension setup would be good for mostly street and highway driving and an occational trip to the track???

ripnroar46

Established Member
GreyMach said:
Yah i like the anthricite also but i knew i wanted the black ones it just took me forever to finally order them. But now that i have them i know i made the right decision. What suspension setup would be good for mostly street and highway driving and an occational trip to the track???

On my mach I went with the cheap but good system, I went with H&R Super Sport Springs $220, Tockico HP shocks and struts off ebay like $265 and go with a good set of caster camber plates, dont go cheap on those, because I went with UPR 4 bolts and they were crap, the bearings are very cheap and clunk on every bump you hit. The problem with the mach was that you needed to change out their stock shocks and struts if you want to go lower then an inch. I was amazed at how much better the car handled after doing that package, I was very pleased!

Users who are viewing this thread