My dream 03/04 Cobra just hit the market

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
dude you dont know what in the hell you want lol. I had to get somethin tinted over at that detailing place over by whole foods in devon and the guys were talkin about your cobra. im not sure if it was you or seans though

Last edited:

02saleen

Established Member
DAM that car is sick :banana::banana: I WANT IT!!!!!!

would have liked saleen to have made more upgrades like better seats and saleen/brembo brakes but then again the price would have been even more lol

they also have some nice cars for sale

2000 Cobra R
Yellow Saleen vert

im sure they have others those just stood out the most to me in the piks

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
dude you dont know what in the hell you want lol. I had to get somethin tinted over at that detailing place over by whole foods in devon and the guys were talkin about your cobra. im not sure if it was you or seans though

That was me. I have used him a couple times. I am not in the market for a terminater but I love this car.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
That was me. I have used him a couple times. I am not in the market for a terminater but I love this car.

yeah its time to do the fox thing. just make sure you have a daily driver which im sure you do

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Nice. Dunno about the price though. Seems like you could get a regular Termi and do the mods yourself, unless you're into that whole "authentic" thing.

black 10th vert

Established Member
honestly the only thing I really like body-wise better than a regular Term, is the front bumper cover. I hate the side decals, though.

Users who are viewing this thread