My day in court (93 in a 55)

TurboSnake

Established Member
Earlier I made a post concerning a traffic ticket I received.
original post
Well I went to court against the advice I received here,my case was whittled down to limited access 60/55 I got a 90 dollar fine and NO points,I don't care about the money,the points are a no-no as far as insurance goes.
So people don't be afraid to state your case in court because if you treat people with respect they will treat you the same,the officer who wrote me the original cite recommended me for the lesser charge because as he put it "I was a very nice individual".
:D

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Hey Snake, do you have any track times for your Cobra? Twin turboed Cobra, man that thing must be quick!!!

TurboSnake

Established Member
hillie,
I have not had a lot of time to play with the Cobra this year,I recently had a 306 installed with steel crank and rods,forged pistons,and a F303 cam.I plan on making a new dyno pull within the next couple of weeks,as far as track times I'm looking for some 11's and 120+mph on the radials,and then I'm gonna sell it so I can start on my new project.

Werty

Established Member
You made out like a bandit. My 97 in a 55 cost me $650. We don't have points here but i did get court supervision. Which means it didn't go on my record.

Josh

Established Member
I got clocked at doing 87 in a 50.....Costed me 20 bucks, but they axed my liscence for a month. I was a minor at the time, though.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Werty
You made out like a bandit. My 97 in a 55 cost me $650. We don't have points here but i did get court supervision. Which means it didn't go on my record.

Thats what happened with my 105 in a 55 ticket got court suppervision for 2 years :D

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
i had a 103 in a 55 when i had my Supra (sorry), he gave me reckless driving also because i was doin over 100( i think it was because i took an off ramp off of the expressway before he pulled me over, then accelerated to 85 in a 45) he was kinda pissed at me.
i got a lawyer, had to show up in court, and they knocked off the 38 over bit, had to pay $250 (reckless driving fine and court costs) and my lawyer had it taken off my record for me (i think he knew the judge) so no points.

Users who are viewing this thread