My daily driven 96

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
95,000 miles, daily driven (at least 60 miles/day in all weather), never garaged and no wax in seven months.... Still one damn fine looking ride:beer:

14839108-0804_IMG-med.JPG

14839108-0806_IMG-med.JPG

Got to monitor all the important happenings....
14839108-0805_IMG-med.JPG

and lastly... a buddy of mine e-mailed and said this would be incomplete w/ out a pic of the engine bay
14839106-0602_IMG-med.JPG

Last edited:

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
The only thing that I really dread about Spring is the pollen! Kinda makes my white car look pasty yellow. At least it doesn't last too long! Thanks for all the comments! Hope to see a lot of you out at Mustang Week this Summer!

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Nice clean cobra. I've seen it at Rockingham several times in the cars shows. Have you ever taken it down the track to see what she'll do with the engine work and blower?

Billy

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Never been down the track... I destroyed my 85 GT at the dragstrip and promised myself I wouldn't go that direction again. The blower and forged internals are for my satisfaction mostly. I've still got stock heads and cams, so I'm not making "big time" rwhp. It is super-safe for now, right around 430rwhp. I'm in the middle of addressing a fuel delivery issue at WOT above 5500rpm. I think the intank Walbro 255 is taking a dump at that point. Once that is straightened out I'm gonna throw a little more boost at it and head north for a serious re-tune at Larocca's. Maybe I might make a pass or two at the Darlington Dragnight during Mustang Week. We'll see how things shake out and how busy I am that night.

Users who are viewing this thread