My Dad's GT with Saleen grille & GT/CS lower

snkchmr 1

Not the best conditions today to take pics but I had to back it out & see what it looked like. I did his with the bumper on & in my opinion this is the way to go.
DadsGT003.jpg

DadsGT002.jpg

Mine from the other day
Newgrille011.jpg

TermNewb

Banned
what kind of drop kit is he running? Looks like he has just the right amount of space between the tire and wheel well.

PS: also, are those 18 or 19' and what size tire?

PhantomX

Established Member
I love that look but the fogs just suck so bad, I still love the big lights in the grill of mine. I however am beginning to really love those GT500 Wheels. If they are 19's and I can move my stock sensors and tires over I may go get a set.

EDIT: After a quick look on FRPP's site that wheel is an 18" not 19" the 19's are the 2011's and they look different. Where did you get these wheels and what are the specs?

Last edited:

Kevinz00GT

Established Member
I love that look but the fogs just suck so bad, I still love the big lights in the grill of mine. I however am beginning to really love those GT500 Wheels. If they are 19's and I can move my stock sensors and tires over I may go get a set.

EDIT: After a quick look on FRPP's site that wheel is an 18" not 19" the 19's are the 2011's and they look different. Where did you get these wheels and what are the specs?

Same here....I can't seem to find the ones that are all charcoal anywhere in a 18".......most of them have the polished or silver spokes

The ones on the silver car would look awesome on my sterling gray:beer:

Anyone know??

PhantomX

Established Member
Same here....I can't seem to find the ones that are all charcoal anywhere in a 18".......most of them have the polished or silver spokes

The ones on the silver car would look awesome on my sterling gray:beer:

Anyone know??

Hopefull the OP will chime and tell us where he got them, I can't find those factory 19's anywhere, just 18's...

Users who are viewing this thread