My Dad is awesome

t66turbo

Car Designer in Training
Established Member
So everyone knows about my turbo needing rebuilt cause it ingested water. I called up precision and told them I will be sending it their way once i get it off the car, but there is one problem. Im in Detroit waiting for school to start back up and my Cobra is 9hrs away in Maryland. I asked my dad if he would take it off for me, which he did. The only thing, is that my father isn't that savvy when it comes to cars. I talked him through the process, on about 3 diffrent phone calls. At the end of the 3rd call, he said, he could get the drain line off and was just going to wait for my brother to come over to help. I just got a call from my Dad and the turbo is off. He told me he wasn't going to let some damn car piss him off. All I had to do in the end is just make sure he removed all the small parts off the turbo before shipping it to Indiana. Once the turbo is rebuilt and shipped back to my parent; I will fly home, and then reinstall the turbo, then drive it up to MI

carguy19

Established Member
Hopefully he didnt just cut the drain line to get it off thats what my dad would have done. LOL

1slohawk

Established Member
congrats lol. I wouldn't trust my dad to touch my car he means well, but I could only imagine the mess I would come home to.

Users who are viewing this thread