My custom Anti-Rice t shirt :)

straightedge

Established Member
Well, I was over at Sawgrass Mills mall today shopping when I came across these custom t-shirt stand. I was looking at all of them and noticed these import shirts, I was like hahahahaha, you can't be serious. So, I ask the sales guy how much, he said $16, I was like deal.

Well, I knew there was an air brush painter who does custom shirts. So, I headed over their and asked him if he can put a red "X" on the front and "JUST SAY NO" on the back, he said yep. He did more then I thought he would with the design and it came out beautiful. Man, you should have seen the crowd watching, I was trying not to laugh, because they were looking at was happening to the civic shirt.

No Flash Front
607709_134_full.jpg

Flash
607709_133_full.jpg

No Flash Back
607709_136_full.jpg

Flash
607709_135_full.jpg

NXSVTCOBRA

:lol: on the back you shoulda got it saying "just say no" going across all of thhoat honda crap..... but a pretty cool shirt tho.... it'll piss 'em off @ moroso

straightedge

Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
:lol: on the back you shoulda got it saying "just say no" going across all of thhoat honda crap..... but a pretty cool shirt tho.... it'll piss 'em off @ moroso

I was about to, but one of the customers suggested it would look better on the bottom, because you can see it better.

Users who are viewing this thread