My coyote swap hits the dyno.

8urzo6

Established Member
Just thought I would share thatI finally took my coyote swap to the dyno. I have done all the work to the car myself. The specs are as follows:
Aluminator S/C
Magnum T-56
03 Cobra Built IRS with 4:10s
Procharger F1A blower 8 rib Belt slipping made about 13ish.
[video=youtube_share;4KWj3gQltYs]http://youtu.be/4KWj3gQltYs[/video]

Made 692.72 HP 567.19 TQ

Last edited:

G-STANG

Established Member
I love it. Hope to one day swap a coyote motor into my coupe. If you don't mind me asking how much do you estimate the overall swap cost. Motor, trans, headers, control pack etc...

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I'm surprised an 8 rib is slipping at that psi. Is that common with that blower or do you need to fine tune it a bit?

8urzo6

Established Member
I had a build thread on Modular Fords. It took a long time to complete. I started in in September of 2010. I had it running and driving in 2013. Added the blower in 14.

LS1 KILLER

Established Member
Nice numbers take care of the belt slip and you will be golden. I hit 700 with mine on 10lbs with the D1SC

TERMN8U

Established Member
That's such a cool build. I was just thinking... It must feel much more balanced with the heavier cobra Indy rear in it. How does it handle now? Does if feel proper, or pieced together? Either way it sounds like a really cool project!

8urzo6

Established Member
That's such a cool build. I was just thinking... It must feel much more balanced with the heavier cobra Indy rear in it. How does it handle now? Does if feel proper, or pieced together? Either way it sounds like a really cool project!
I love the IRS. You can't just throw it a Fox Body. Lots of time setting it up. I have the FTBR bushings and all the good stuff in it, coil overs ect.

Users who are viewing this thread