My coupe project....

03.BLK.SVT

Established Member
Thank you. Let me know what happens either way.

Is the car gonna be a weekend toy or what? Sorry if you already stated.

Hopefully he will get it out more than twice a year for the local mustang events!!! LOL I'm excited you will finally have something you will drive at least once a month!!

my92gt

Established Member
You dont scare anyone..... JK..... I hope in done with mine a couple of months from now... I still cant wait to see this one when your done

F8L BYT

Established Member
Sub'n this looks like a badass project.... oh yea and Calypso Green FTMFW I love that color

93.SVT.BLK/BLK

Established Member
It's hard to find time to work on this thing with the holidays and my work schedule but i made it out to the garage yesterday and did some wiring but no one wants to see pic's of that...

Finally got my offset rack bushing in friday...

DSC_0397-1.jpg

Painted my blower and started putting my motor back together, i ordered a new Richard racing pulley and some FORE fuel rails and my injector harness friday along with all my fuel system and a shit load of other parts...

DSC_0402-1.jpg

DSC_0404-1.jpg

Last edited:

lazerred

Established Member
man that is gonna be a killer setup should surpise alot of people when opening the hood,,

sorry man wish i could sell you the wheels but i always wanted the look of the grey hatchback that had the fikse fm10s back in the day and this was the closest look i good get, but make my own sort of..

should look sweet when done!!

93.SVT.BLK/BLK

Established Member
man that is gonna be a killer setup should surpise alot of people when opening the hood,,

sorry man wish i could sell you the wheels but i always wanted the look of the grey hatchback that had the fikse fm10s back in the day and this was the closest look i good get, but make my own sort of..

should look sweet when done!!

Thanks and if you change your mind before i get this thing done i have cash in hand...

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
keegan glad to see some photos... still miss the 93 and the dsg 03 both fun cars to have. goodluck with the new build cant wait till i get to do the build i wanna do.

keep the pics coming

Users who are viewing this thread