My Cobra's nightly adventure

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
So I had been arranging a meet for some time, this is the result. all of the details are in the description. Enjoy:beer:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFJbKDJzUhg"]‪Tri Area Meet‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

Ryan

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
good runs! I know joe will like this.... might be time for a killer chiller! - lol. :lol::D
I think it just might be. I think I'll install one when I do an upgraded blower. lol
Heaton FTL

How and where did this happen I would of wanted to go. Good runs btw

I went to school in Corpus and thought I'd bring everyone together from these areas. PM sent.

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
Sorry I couldn't make it bro, maybe next time or we could organize a little south texas get together. And it looked like that heat was hurtin you pretty bad lol!

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
There were a couple runs not really worth a rematch but good vid nonetheless. Soundtrack was good. Good to know I'm not the only "DubStep head" here

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
Sorry I couldn't make it bro, maybe next time or we could organize a little south texas get together. And it looked like that heat was hurtin you pretty bad lol!
Yeah man, I think the next one will be in cooler temps in the fall. We will work something out though.

There were a couple runs not really worth a rematch but good vid nonetheless. Soundtrack was good. Good to know I'm not the only "DubStep head" here
Yeah, I need to settle some with the Evo. I'm not happy with the results but he's a buddy so im not too mad. lol and yeah, Dubstep is what made my 2-12's go out on me.

dang not to far from my neck of the woods
No sir, you were in SM right? if you want to, PM me and we can exchange numbers and maybe we can roll out to some kind of meet.
EDIT: I see your in SM, I'll be moving there in a couple weeks.

-Ryan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread