My cobra

q8sniper

Established Member
Hi all am new here and am very far from us.. Just like to share my car pics with u guys
4e8age4u.jpg
bememyma.jpg
sydudety.jpg

Am running with 347cid with ysi v7 very low boost
New combo coming soon to hit the 1000 hp and have fun with the vettes

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Just noticed your location - how about a story on how you found the car, whether it was already modded when you got it, and how you got it to Kuwait, etc? :D

Welcome!

q8sniper

Established Member
thanx guy...first of my name is abdulla and i am from kuwait.. this onwer of this car dead so his family refuse to sell his car for about 6 years so its still in very good condition very clean interior..50miles on ..i used it for one year this i relized the 180hp is not enough...so i contact mr RON robert from FOXLAKE and he buil me 363 big bore engine with stage 3 heads... ysi with custom cogs ready to make 25lb from mr brian..anderson
full suspition from team Z ...big stuff 3..hope to get chance to tune the car with mr bob kurgan..stage 2 methalon ..well. i hope to hit the 1000hp.. oh forgot to mintion the t56 xl
and thanx guys i really love this fourms and us

woodrow5.0

Established Member
Bad ass car and bad ass engine setup.you can't go wrong with Ron from fox lake,he is very smart and a great engine builder.Bob Kurgan is the best there is tuning these cars so you have made the right decisions in you build

Users who are viewing this thread