My Cobra & Z33 Videos... Enjoy!!!

Jefe

Established Member
Nice but bring that camera inside the car when driving. I almost went deaf

BRIZZOK84

Established Member
I have thought your white COBRA is great looking with the wheels. I have not ever seen the finish on wheel like that for the Z. cool cars!!!

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Thanks! And I agree there are quite a few nice rides on here, but yours is still defiantly at the top of my list. White is my all time favorite. If I could afford to paint my Cobra white, I would in a heartbeat. And those wheels on your car are perfect, along with the yellow fogs. They just make it so clean and exotic looking.

oxford white is an extremely nice color... that i must agree, however, black would be sick if it wasn't so damn hard to keep clean! :coolman: i like my rides to have the "clean" look, see you around buddy!

Nice but bring that camera inside the car when driving. I almost went deaf

:lol:... i would have to agree with you, however, my camera buddy obviously fell asleep in photo class and did not understand the concept! :thumbsup:

koffebean00

Established Member
What size and offsets you running on the Cobra? Spacers? I was thinkin it might be something along the lines of 18x9.5 F with +22? and 18x10.5 R with like a +12 or 0?

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
What size and offsets you running on the Cobra? Spacers? I was thinkin it might be something along the lines of 18x9.5 F with +22? and 18x10.5 R with like a +12 or 0?

the cobra is rockin' 19s with +10 offset and no spacers. no 18s here... 19s are perfect! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread