my cobra vs bolt on WRX

MattHendrickson

SVTP Junkie
Established Member
well i hung out with my friend in the first time in awhile, (we both joined different branches of the military after highschool) he called me up this morning and we decided to detail our cars (he has an 04 wrx w/ basic bolt ons) he told me after we were done he'd like to run his car against mine just to see how it would stack up...so we did exactly that..but before that i seen something interesting.. i seen 2 people on a motorcycle fall over (at a complete stop) i guess the dude forgot to put his feet down or something..now im sorry for laughing but thats just ****ing hilarious. anyway me and my friend both line up on the highway at 40 i give it 3 honks and drop the hammer..i spun a little in 2nd..biffed up 3rd corrected myself (and he still wasnt near) and shifted into 4th and i was bus lengths ahead. we both new the outcome before we even ran but we wanted to do it for fun..after that he called me up on his cellphone and says "yeah theres no way im hanging with you from a roll" i just laughed. we might try and do from a dig tomorrow.

sorry not really a worthy kill guys but its my first one in awhile..unless i count the time i got beat by an rx8 in my civic hatch :whine:

bmfgsxr

Established Member
good kill, i take it he is stock or at least near stock? id like to see how it goes from a dig. although in the end i dont see him having any hope.

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
If you have a good set of drag radials the dig won't be a problem and I would wager you beat him even worse. Good kill and out of cuiosity does he have a wagon or sedan? I always like the wagons.

Stangfreek

Premium Unleaded Member
Established Member
well i hung out with my friend in the first time in awhile, (we both joined different branches of the military after highschool) he called me up this morning and we decided to detail our cars (he has an 04 wrx w/ basic bolt ons) he told me after we were done he'd like to run his car against mine just to see how it would stack up...so we did exactly that..but before that i seen something interesting.. i seen 2 people on a motorcycle fall over (at a complete stop) i guess the dude forgot to put his feet down or something..now im sorry for laughing but thats just ****ing hilarious. anyway me and my friend both line up on the highway at 40 i give it 3 honks and drop the hammer..i spun a little in 2nd..biffed up 3rd corrected myself (and he still wasnt near) and shifted into 4th and i was bus lengths ahead. we both new the outcome before we even ran but we wanted to do it for fun..after that he called me up on his cellphone and says "yeah theres no way im hanging with you from a roll" i just laughed. we might try and do from a dig tomorrow.

sorry not really a worthy kill guys but its my first one in awhile..unless i count the time i got beat by an rx8 in my civic hatch :whine:

In my dreams...I seen....I seen a world...I seen a perfect world...where people use the word seen...correctly.

MattHendrickson

SVTP Junkie
Established Member
So why post it? :shrug: If I posted all the kills that I KNEW I should've won, we'd have spam!! :cuss:

because i can :shrug: sorry to waste your precious time bro :nonono:

A quick lesson in English:

I saw a Cobra yesterday.

I can't believe you haven't seen that one before.

Go read a book!

thanks for the english lesson lightmare but i still dont give a shit!

go blow a black guy.

Users who are viewing this thread