My Cobra is going to be featured in a Chemical Guys video

applecarguy

Established Member
On Wednesday my Competition Orange Cobra was filmed in a tutorial video for one of Chemical Guys new products. The video will probably not be uploaded for a couple more weeks but the product has not been released yet but here are a couple pictures from the filming and afterwards. Greg from Chemical Guys hooked it up with with some awesome products that I could add to my Chemical Guys collection. I got some V.R.P. Dressing which is awesome to use as a tire dressing or on plastics, some Mr. Pink car wash soap, Vintage Series Heavy Metal Polish, Signature Series glass cleaner, CG's Vintage Speed wipe (quick detailer), 2 black applicator pads to apply the dressing to the tires, and a new micro fiber wash mitt! Ill make sure to post the video when it is uploaded! ... Sorry for the bad iPhone pics. ********UPDATE******** Here is the link to the video.

[youtube_browser]HqUEirOEyaw[/youtube_browser]

IMG_1657_zps46f7a3a2.jpg

IMG_1658_zps9307476f.jpg

IMG_1660_zpsfb59dc51.jpg

IMG_1659_zps8c729a9b.jpg

Last edited:

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
I say sorry for your loss, because Greg is a terrible detailer and a complete douchebag. He is sole reason I quit buying from Chemical Guys. His people skills and attitude is bad for business for Chemical Guys. He has been ran off of tons of detailing boards. Just like myself, a lot of people have quit buying from Chemical Guys because of Greg.

raustin0017

Established Member
Your Cobra looks great. Will watch for the YouTube video to come out. What product are they showcasing?

Who cares about Greg? I only use Chemical Guys products...great selection of great products!

Last edited:

applecarguy

Established Member
I say sorry for your loss, because Greg is a terrible detailer and a complete douchebag. He is sole reason I quit buying from Chemical Guys. His people skills and attitude is bad for business for Chemical Guys. He has been ran off of tons of detailing boards. Just like myself, a lot of people have quit buying from Chemical Guys because of Greg.

Greg is one of my friends and I will have to disagree. But you are entitled to your own opinion.

applecarguy

Established Member
Your Cobra looks great. Will watch for the YouTube video to come out. What product are they showcasing?

Who cares about Greg? I only use Chemical Guys products...great selection of great products!

Thanks! Ill be sure to post up the link. Its a new version of a product they already have. Im not sure if I am allowed to say what it is or not since it hasn't been released yet lol.

stangfreak

Established Member
excellent! Im a chemical guys addict. I love there stuff. It works hands down.

But wait, do I see a new product there? speed wipe? what is that? quick detailer???

stangfreak

Established Member
ok I just checked out the site on the speed wipe. Ordering it right now. My credit card is not liking me at this moment. I have so much car cleaning shit I can restock a store. Also going to review the product and see how I like it. So far for me its v7 and crystal mist by pinnacle. Those I think are just the best

Last edited:

applecarguy

Established Member
excellent! Im a chemical guys addict. I love there stuff. It works hands down.

But wait, do I see a new product there? speed wipe? what is that? quick detailer???

ok I just checked out the site on the speed wipe. Ordering it right now. My credit card is not liking me at this moment. I have so much car cleaning shit I can restock a store. Also going to review the product and see how I like it. So far for me its v7 and crystal mist by pinnacle. Those I think are just the best

Speed wipe is pretty awesome. I like it. There are 2 different kinds the regular one and the vintage one. The regular one I believe has a wax in it, and the vintage one does not but im not totally sure. I have never used the V7 or crystal mist so I can not comment on those haha.

stangfreak

Established Member
Speed wipe is pretty awesome. I like it. There are 2 different kinds the regular one and the vintage one. The regular one I believe has a wax in it, and the vintage one does not but im not totally sure. I have never used the V7 or crystal mist so I can not comment on those haha.

hmm good to know. I didn't see that they had two different types. I will get the speed wipe with the wax in it. That is similar to crystal mist. Good thing I didn't order yet. Doing it today though. Thanks for the heads up

applecarguy

Established Member
hmm good to know. I didn't see that they had two different types. I will get the speed wipe with the wax in it. That is similar to crystal mist. Good thing I didn't order yet. Doing it today though. Thanks for the heads up

Yea no problem. The regular CG speed wipe is the one with the wax. The vintage series is just a quick detailer with no wax.

garifo

Established Member
Nice,
I was looking at that same foam cannon...seems is now on sale.
Quick question, if you don't mind me asking where did you buy your car antenna. I've been looking for one for my 03 cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread