My Cobra at the Track!

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
Video

Video of me running my buddies stock 01' Z06 at the track. Ran an 8.8@81mph against him w/ a 2.2 60'

Next run was the fastest of the day which was 8.6@81mph w/ a 1.9 60' :beer:

Last edited:

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
81mpg huh (check first line) hehe. anyways, great runs. I like that SLP catback a lot. kinda bogged the launch a little on the first run huh?

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
Yea I'm pretty impressed w/ the car considering its pig rich and only runnin' w/ 3.73's.
Hopefully I can get it tuned before long and get those 4.30's i've been wanting and hopefully hit 8.30's!!

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
Yea they are really quick cars...his car has went a best of 8.5@86mph and my best is 8.6@81mph so his is a lil faster of course....

Just mainly wanted to post up a video just cause there were some wantin to hear my exhaust and everything

Black70Stang

Well, I uh, Had a Mustang
Established Member
Damn yo I KNEW those Chevy's weren't as quick as everybody makes 'em out to be, I used to kill Zo6s in my 96 Cobra too!!11!! Mad tite yo.

Just kidding Poplin, congrats on the kill! :beer:

Last edited:

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
That sounds pretty right. I ran a stock 03 Z06 at the track a while back. I went [email protected] and i dont remember his eight but i ran a 12.98 and he ran a 12.72. I im pretty sure i had him in the 1/8th though.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
tell your buddy in the vette not to back so far into the water box. he got his front tires wet. that would cause him to spin bad off the line :)

1fst97gt

Established Member
now to stir a lil trouble..... maybe the gear and a tune will allow you to drive you car to that 8.6x huh Poplin ;)... j/k with ya man, car definately runs good, its got more in it if you can get that 60' down some more

Users who are viewing this thread