My Cobra and now my Foose

JAVZCOBRA

Established Member
Yeah BABS is a great car. Bought her brand new, and currently has only 35,000 miles on it. Done my best to keep her clean.

NB99COBRA

shut em down open up shop
Established Member
are those wheels on the Foose DD in the front? They don't really look it, but the damn chrome is so shiny it's hard to tell :)

FLACO_G

Established Member
I dont like the new style mustangs but that foose sure looks good... o.. and congrants on the baby...

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
The Foose Mustang is munufactured by Regency. Yes the Co that makes conversion vans. Regency was aquired by CDC (Classic Design Concepts) the co that makes the light bars and all the other afermarket Mustang parts. Regency started having problems when people stopped buying conversion vans so when CDC took them over they started making some bad ass rides like this Foose designed Mustang. Regency also makes the 'Badlander' series of custom pickups. My Local Ford dealer has sold a few of these and we have put Tracking systems in them all. The ones I have worked on all have the shaker hood on them. They have all been the same color as this one. One was a vert. They have one on their showroom floor now if anyone is interested. They all have 20" Foose wheels on them and I swear you can't slide your little finger between the rubber and the lip of the front fender, lol. Very Slick & Unique Car man!!! Congrats :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread