My Car

99cobraR

Established Member
Man, I didn't realize its so difficult to sell a new edge cobra. I've been trying to sell this for awhile now so I can work on buying a house. Am I asking too much (14.6)? I've had a few offers but one guy was in Canada and I didn't really know about selling it across the border. What are your experiences with selling new edges? Anyone trade one into a dealer? I'm thinking about maybe demodding it too. Anyways help me out guys I need this thing to sell!

Last edited:

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
If you want to blame something for making our cars hard to sell, blame the terminators they DESTROYED OUR RESALE VALUE.

99cobraR

Established Member
I'm pretty sure its going back to stock now. Man, I just got this thing together and now I'm taking it back apart. Oh well

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
Could be the fact thats its january and i wouldnt imagine there being much of a market for these cars in the winter time. I bet when spring hits you will have better luck

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
No, its really not a bad deal.. Had you been around when I bought my Cobra, I'd probably be driving yours around.

anothersvtguy

Turner of Wrenches
Established Member
you'll def get more out of it by selling the mods and returning it as close to stock as possible...

+1
Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

Definately the way to go, I de-modded mine and sold the car and all the mods within a month.

You should see more action in spring though. :dw: Winter sales are FTL.

And Solo500: You need to drive more cars then. Don't get me wrong, I loved mine, but they are definately not the end all be all of cars. If you had a full suspension and 4.30s I could atleast agree it's a super fun car but stock they are kind of doggy. Let the modding begin!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread