My car was stolen last night

coco

Established Member
REd Torch 10th Anniversary edition convertible, tags: DQ6HM. Stolen in front of my house in Miami, around the Doral area. has new fusion ZRI tires if this helps.

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
Where in Miami....What MODS (To see if anyone is selling them) did you have?
Do you have a picture? Did you have an Alarm?

coco

Established Member
No mods but an 8 inch black antenna from Mustang Tunning. The car was stolen in Doral. The car had the sunpass and this morning while cancelling it, had a transaction at 41 sw 8th st, this is in downtown on the way to the port. Yes I had an alarm. According to the security officer where I live, he left at 5:00 AM and the car was still there but at 8:00 Am it was gone...probably by now it is torn apart or in a container to some corrupt country in south or central america. I have a picture in files but not in a website and can't loaded here. Just a pure stock torch red vert 10th anniversay, no body damage and only 19,000 miles. Excellent conditions
:fm:

Last edited by a moderator:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Contact U.S. Customs and Border Protection at the Port of Miami. They have an outbound unit that checks for exported cars and car parts.

Good Luck

coco

Established Member
Insurance should cover around 32,610 according to the kelley's blue book. I had a conversation with another SVT enthusiast here in Miami, and he was telling me that some mustang ricers have been stealing SVT's here in Miami just to swap the engine and transmission into their cars. I just came from looking at some new vettes and they seem to be ok, I am a mustang faithful but can't wait until next year for the shelby.

Last edited by a moderator:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
coco2003 said:
regardless of anything, Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson will take care of it, no doubt about it.

I can understand your pain from having your car stolen, but ya might want to think about posting that on here, just incase. Ya never know...maybe you should think about editing that post.

Just a thought and my .02

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
I'll look out in west palm/ stuart area. Never know. Sorry to hear that man, good luck.

NXSVTCOBRA

5.0snake said:
I can understand your pain from having your car stolen, but ya might want to think about posting that on here, just incase. Ya never know...maybe you should think about editing that post.

Just a thought and my .02
why :shrug: i'll tell you straight out, if my alarm goes off on my car, you better be damn good at dodging .45 hollow-points, because they'll be flying at you.... i promise ;-)

coco what type of lic. plate you had, thats only 5 characters

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
why :shrug: i'll tell you straight out, if my alarm goes off on my car, you better be damn good at dodging .45 hollow-points, because they'll be flying at you.... i promise ;-)

coco what type of lic. plate you had, thats only 5 characters

Damm straight! :beer:

coco

Established Member
I bought the Hawk Performance front pads and were never installalled and also have the tonneau cover that was never used. I'll be selling those since it has been now over 40 hours that my car was stolen and the longer it takes to find it the worst it will be. It should already be dismantled.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Sorry to hear that I was in Tampa this weekend and was very worried about my car in the open hotel parking lot, thats really bad, good luck hope you find it, pm me on the toneu cover...

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Thanks for the clarification! I saw that, still considering the insurance quotes for the Hillsbourough County I thought Tampa is not safe heaven for Cobras.. needless to say I hate thiefs.. wherever they are

Users who are viewing this thread