My car vs a H/C/I LS1

blown01cobra

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
http://www.injectedvids.com/Videos/RacinTMCAveg.wmv

The LS1 has stg 2.5 heads, futural F13 cam, FAST LSX intake w/ 90MM throttle body, kooks L/T's with O/R y-pipe, 3.73 gears, 315 nitto DR's, and put down 442rwhp.

I have Kooks L/t's w/ O/r x-pipe, race bullets,JLT true CAI, JMS custom tune, solid axel swap w/ 4.10's, fats/skinnies with dr's out back, tubular k-member, a-arms, coilovers w/ 90/10 drag struts.

This was also a race between friends i knew before hand that i wasn't going to win, so flamers keep your shit talking to yourself.

Ryan00TJ

Established Member
Pretty nice racing there! What type of #'s are you putting down? No shame in losing to an LS1 with his setup.

Panhandle_ws6

Established Member
SkeetSkeetSkeet said:
Right, so I'm guessing that you're not really blown?

He used to be and he put down 569 when he was....but lets not get on that subject....lol......Im messin with ya bryant dont get all hissy. I have ridden in both cars and they both pull very hard. On the strip I think it would be close due to T/A driver still getting his launch down. Cobra went what was it bryant 13.0 @ 108 in hot ass weather so it should be good for a hhigh to close to mid 12.

Last edited:

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
Your 01 Cobra with those mods should be faster than mid 12's.. My 99 Cobra went 12.74 w/out the suspension or longtubes, and did it on street tires.

Panhandle_ws6

Established Member
Tony 96 Cobra said:
Your 01 Cobra with those mods should be faster than mid 12's.. My 99 Cobra went 12.74 w/out the suspension or longtubes, and did it on street tires.

Like I said above Heat was an issue along with tracion. He would break em loose at the top of 2nd and 3rd I believe. hes got some sticky icky tires now so well see how it goes next time at the track.

blown01cobra

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Yea as panhandle ws6 posted earlier it isn't blown anymore, and yes the car has a lot more left in it. I need more practice with my shifting and needed more sticky tires(which i now have), so we will see what happens when cooler weather comes around. Thanks for the compliments guys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread