My car is a rattle trap...

Pred_mech

Established Member
I put 2 12 inch L7s and I am working on Dynamatting the vehicle to eliminate the rattles. I am stuck at the rear view mirror. I don't know what to do to stop it from rattling. Any suggestions?

-D

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
Sealed or Ported? Pics!

I have the same issue. I'm just running a single IDmax 12v3 ported and it shakes the crap out of the mirror, I couldn't imagine 2 L7's!!!

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I have 2 l7s wired down to 1 ohm with a punch power 1000amp.

in my beater 2000 Chevy Blazer. Its alittle redicilous...LOL

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
Running a Hifonics 1600wrms on my IDmax. Pounds! Box tuned to 26 or 28hz. Very musical!!!

Pred_mech

Established Member
Stop ruining your car with horrible unspoken ignorant music that idiots lie and say they can understand.

WTF? You don't even know what kind of music I listen to. I have an idea. Go back under the rock of ignorance you came from and mind your own business. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then read/troll on another post.

P.S. My car is still probably faster than yours anyways.

Last edited:

Pred_mech

Established Member
Sealed or Ported? Pics!

I have the same issue. I'm just running a single IDmax 12v3 ported and it shakes the crap out of the mirror, I couldn't imagine 2 L7's!!!

Yeah it's pretty loud. I am running the 2 L7s with a Pioneer premier SPL 5000 amp. Speakers wired down to 1 ohm. Amp can push 3000 RMS. I only have the gain up a bout 1/8th and my LC2I up about 1/4. I run a Optima yellow top and I have no electrical problems. Box is sealed.

I may or may not have had a couple drinks. What did I misspell?

Last edited:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
I hate pullin up to someone who has their bass and music up so loud that i have no choice, but to listen to it......even if i dont like it!!!!!! Thanks for the mother****in GANGSTER RAP.......WTF over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pred_mech

Established Member
I hate pullin up to someone who has their bass and music up so loud that i have no choice, but to listen to it......even if i dont like it!!!!!! Thanks for the mother****in GANGSTER RAP.......WTF over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another idiot trolling my thread.

A. I don't blare it. I like having the capability to if i want to.

B. If I do have it up a little, I always turn it way down at lights or in traffic because I understand it is annoying to those that don't want to hear it.

C. There really is no C, I just want to use this line to call you an idiot again.

Pred_mech

Established Member
Sealed or Ported? Pics!

IMG_20130331_170836_707_zpsc5cfc664.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread