my car has arrived!

CTmatt

Established Member
well my 99 saleen speedster arrived today....heres a few pics. cant wait to take it for a rip once the weather gets nicer.

CTmatt

Established Member
the hauling company was great. if anybody needs a car called, this is definately a high class company. even put slippers on to get in and out of my car.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Where did you have it brought from? And, if you dont mind me asking, how much did it run you?

CTmatt

Established Member
i bought it from Tucker, a member on this site and had the car shipped from Chesapeake VA to Connecticut. total price door to door $650. they picked it up wednesday night, and i got it friday afternoon.

03MUSTANGSVT

Established Member
I've been trying to figure out a way to get my car from Maryland to up state New York to have a KB installed - how did you find this auto moving service? Do you have their telephone number?

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by mikep01
that line come highly recomended from the show dream car garage.

Yeah, thats where I saw this company mentioned before. The owner or someone that works for the company said they polish all the chrome and what not on their delivery trucks to show how much they care about cars and their owners! That is a sweet car, more pics are needed!!!!:thumbsup:

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Wow, very very nice. That is a beautiful car. I wish I had the money for my new stang right now. The way the Saleens look just make my unit all tingly. Hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread