My car adventures....

CobraTone

Established Member
Wow, what a weird few months these have been. Some of you know that i got into this corvette phase, had a new z06 for two days but the deal fell through, so i got my cobra back. Well, a few weeks after that, my stepdad decides he wants the new excursion, and wants to trade my car for it because his vette would retain the value more than the cobra, so he gave me the vette and told me he'd make it up to me. So i had been driving that for a little over a month and never told you guys about it. :kaboom:

Well, we were looking at the 2005 vette coming out to trade in the c5 i was driving, and they are pretty sweet, but i didn't want to swing those monthly payments, plus he knew that i was deathly ill from being cobra-less. So a few days ago he surprised me with my new ride, a 2004 satin silver cobra convertible. :beer: (No, i'm not THAT spoiled, i am actually making the payments believe it or not, now that i'm a working man).

Car feels great so far, no pull/tick/vibe/seat rubbing/rear suspension popping, etc...and I really like the vert, never owned one before. Unfortunately I have to start ALL over again with the mods!!! Man, life is rough. ;-)

I'll get some pics up later, not that you guys have never seen one before anyways. I wasn't sure if i would like the silver, but it came with the chromies which i think accent the color of the car, looks awesome IMO. Plus, not as hard to clean as the blackie was.:rockon:

Yeah...I know how hard it is to mod these things,.....???????????
Have fun and learn from what you did on the last one and it will not be mod madness!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread