My c6z bs hellion twin turbo coyote and 1000cc bikes!

BoostedVette

Established Member
This is the shit that makes me shake my head. Half of y'all think I'm a reckless idiot for daily driving my 800 HP 5.0 on high performance summer tires, but street racing to speeds of 160 or more with this amount of traffic is OK/cool?

Jesus Christ. Yeah, I'm the idiot.
you need some of these ASAP

Haha already got them

Dunn

Established Member
You guys need to find a time and place to race with less traffic, there a bunch of innocent bystanders your passing on those runs that could easily be killed by one of you if something messes up. Don't get it twisted, I street race as well, but try to keep any runs to the middle of nowhere or odd hours if possible.

BoostedVette

Established Member
You guys need to find a time and place to race with less traffic, there a bunch of innocent bystanders your passing on those runs that could easily be killed by one of you if something messes up. Don't get it twisted, I street race as well, but try to keep any runs to the middle of nowhere or odd hours if possible.

I tried telling them that. I’ll make sure I pass this message along

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I am not a pussy about street racing, but this is some dumb shit. Hopefully you do not **** it up for the rest of us.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Who would this be ?

with all due respect: you are racing in traffic, moron. It is a big enough deal that you have a cutaway shot when someone cuts in front of the guy you are racing just as you hit it. So fuking dumb. Do not take it personally.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Sending my H/C/I z to Fran in the fall for meth/blower. I did the top end myself with RPM parts but sending them the car for the blower and clutch, etc. Been stalking your car on instagram/youtube. I can't wait!

BoostedVette

Established Member
Sending my H/C/I z to Fran in the fall for meth/blower. I did the top end myself with RPM parts but sending them the car for the blower and clutch, etc. Been stalking your car on instagram/youtube. I can't wait!

Appreciate that man! You will love the new found power ! She’ll be in good hands !

Users who are viewing this thread