My built/cammed 305ci Roush Cobra, pics and video

DevilSun

Established Member
Had a lot of people ask me how the new engine, cams, heads and exhaust sounded since the previous video clip was only during the dyno pull, so I took some new pics and a video about a month or so ago and finally got around to putting them up. This was after the first wash, still haven't waxed or detailed it yet ... these photos and the video were taken with my phone so they'll have to do. Hope to do a real photo shoot in the next month or two.

[youtube_browser]PhjPRYTcJwQ[/youtube_browser]

IMG_8328.jpg

WP_000589.jpg

WP_000578.jpg

Here's my build thread, with dyno run video and dyno sheet for more engine information and background on the car.

:rockon: Enjoy! :beer:

DevilSun

Established Member
Indeed it is a real Roush Cobra (not that they did much to them); it's actually the very first 03/04 Cobra out of the 11 total that they made. Jack would be proud that I drive it hard on road courses.

Thanks so far all - it's so hard to get a good video and have sound picked up well from a handheld device, this came out pretty well but it still sounds at least 15% better in person :) It's got a really great sound and feel to it

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member
Most came with the stock 03/04 cobra spoiler, snakebite yes 11 made a redfire coupe is on ebay right now.

DevilSun

Established Member
The car went to the original owner with the 03 Cobra spoiler on it, shortly after he installed the actual '00 R wing. I'm not a huge fan of the '00 R wing on many cars except the actual R and for some reason it works well on this car (not just because it's mine; although there is one or two angles I'd rather not see it from).

As far as the hood, I'm not sure what other hood they'd use...personally I want a Tiger Racing hood on it :) The Stage 3 Roush's used the 99-01 Cobra hood for supercharger/pulley clearance...they've always used a factory hood with the exception of their rare cowl induction system hooked up to their intake on early SN95s.

Keep the comments and feedback coming; good, bad, or indifferent - I appreciate the opinions and views.

Users who are viewing this thread