My Buddy's Tahoe

TT SaLeEn

Established Member
Alright guys I know I am going to get flamed for this Thread, but o well..
So I decided to do a photo shoot of my friends Tahoe on his request. Its something different to what we are all use to on this site. All comments are welcomed.
OK Here goes nothing!!! :uh oh:

Copyof2-10-08029.jpg

Copyof2-10-08026.jpg

Copyof2-10-08024.jpg

Copyof2-10-08031.jpg

Copyof2-10-08044.jpg

Copyof2-10-08018.jpg

Copyof2-10-08036.jpg

Titanium 5.0

Oh Oh.. 5.0!
Established Member
Ahhhhhhh! My eyes hurt. J/K It definitely looks like the paint job cost a pretty penny. I'd either match the front grill with the rest or paint it yellow imo. The wheels don't seem to be doing much for it either, maybe some yellow highlights on there might remedy the problem.

Jay G

Established Member
Yeah I gotta say that it looks like your friend wasted lots of cash on that thing, but to each is own. He could have at least changed the exhaust wtf.

Mez

Big $how
Established Member
Honestly, Comming from a chevy truck background

i.e.-

TruckFrontStock.gif

aCovershot123456789.gif

img042.gif

newtrucklights1.gif

Speedway1.gif

Speedway2.gif

Speedway3.gif

Speedway5.gif

All I have to say is that he needs some finishing touches... should have paint matched the grill and updated the light housing up front .. I know its bagged but the stance is still a bit odd,even for being layed out ... def. needs blacked out windows with that type of paint and could really use another set of rims and shine those tires !!!! haha .. its really not completely awful if he'd finish off the small things .. and I really think the wheels and grill are killing it .. I mean it is a one off paint job so it different but he could really make it work with those touches !!!

My94GT

Established Member
the paint kills it, also why drop so much cash on it and have the faded yellowish turn signals still??

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
If you aint got nothing nice to say then dont say it at all..................With that being said, your buddy's tahoe is REAL gay..................Sorry bro

WshIHada03SBCbr

Established Member
He should finish the paint schem on the grille. Not sure what hes got going on in the rear but he needs to link it and let it lay cause that looks like ass. He also needs to do something with the tail pipe showing looks gay IMO. I think if he finishes the small things it would look badass.

Users who are viewing this thread