My Buddy Just Bought a Mach1!

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Friend just bought himself a Mach 1. Went from a monster Bronco to something mroe sporty. The sound of the engine and exhaust and feel of the ride is something else fellas. It is a really nice Mustang!

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Ive got a bunch more, but I bet everyone here who wants to see one has... I think this car is an EXCELLENT addition to the Mustang Line uP... Anyone thinking about it just drop me a line, Ill tell you EXACTLY how I Feel!! =)

hj16

Established Member
Your biddy has a beautiful ride there.

Now tell him he needs 4.30s, LTs, Chip, and some DRs!!! Then tell me how he likes it :D

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
He already has a head full of ideas on what he wants... Im trying to talk him into some gears real bad...

03CobraBro

Established Member
Sharp car! Only problem with the black Mach's are the fact you cant see the decals... They either should have made them white, or made them dark red, like the stripes on the 70 Raven Black Mach1's were.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
Sharp car! Only problem with the black Mach's are the fact you cant see the decals... They either should have made them white, or made them dark red, like the stripes on the 70 Raven Black Mach1's were.
The argent would be really cool, but I like the subtleness of the black all the same. They should at least have an argent option for some of the colors, black, blue, and have more colors, GRABBER GREEN!!

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
They are selling new Mach1 here at Shamrock Ford for only $23,995! Almost wanted to trade my GT in but i'll wait for the '05 design and if I don't like it a '03-'04 Cobra. I drove the Mach1 it rode nice but I didn't care for the retro interior and while the shaker was cool I didn't care for it that much. Nice motor, definately stronger than the pre '03 Cobras!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Beautiful car...I knew a guy that traded his 00 silver L in for a Black Mach.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by TrueBlue'01GT
They are selling new Mach1 here at Shamrock Ford for only $23,995! Almost wanted to trade my GT in but i'll wait for the '05 design and if I don't like it a '03-'04 Cobra. I drove the Mach1 it rode nice but I didn't care for the retro interior and while the shaker was cool I didn't care for it that much. Nice motor, definately stronger than the pre '03 Cobras!

24k?? That's a damn sweet deal!

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by Lethalchem
24k?? That's a damn sweet deal!

Yessir! He bought his for a tad under 24k... It's an 03 model, so they are tryong to move them! I think he got a KILLER DEAL...

On the other end of the 03 Spectrum there is the 03 GT, (anyone see this) in the local Sunday Paper, they are listed (loaded, leather, CD, 17'') For.......................... 18,895.00

Thats right almost 7k off the sticker... What a steal. My brother can trade his 02 in and not lose a dime... What a country..

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Nice ride Sam, who got the car? That thing looks bad ass, and I bet Jason is just as jealous as he can be. Hey when is he trading in his car?

Users who are viewing this thread