My Brothers Procharged 04 GT Dyno Run

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
I know it's not a cobra but I figured you guys would like it. He just got the blower on yesterday. He has a P-1SC w/ a stage 3 intercooler, and just your avg. bolt-ons. Tuned by John Lund on a mustang dyno.

eastcoastcobra.org/videos/mikes%20dyno.wmv

Last edited:

PureStang

Established Member
what are his mods? it seemed like it took a while for them to reach redline. haha.

what exhaust is that btw? sounds like some sort of h pipe if it is, i cant wait, im getting lt's and matching h in the next 2 weeks or so

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
PureStang said:
what are his mods? it seemed like it took a while for them to reach redline. haha.

what exhaust is that btw? sounds like some sort of h pipe if it is, i cant wait, im getting lt's and matching h in the next 2 weeks or so

True, they must have started off at a low speed because it took forever to get through that gear, especially with a supercharger. I can get from 3500 to 6k pretty damn quick on the highway.

Brandon, I have MAC LT's and o/r h-pipe. Ask around, with a straight through muffler (dynomax), my car is loud as all hell at WOT. Be ready for noise complaints.

PureStang

Established Member
sunburned said:
True, they must have started off at a low speed because it took forever to get through that gear, especially with a supercharger. I can get from 3500 to 6k pretty damn quick on the highway.

Brandon, I have MAC LT's and o/r h-pipe. Ask around, with a straight through muffler (dynomax), my car is loud as all hell at WOT. Be ready for noise complaints.

c'mon now, i have SLP LM1 and X. haha i have already gotten a complaint from the home owners association where i live. lol.

NJ04Cobra

DUMPS FTMFW
Established Member
NOXCUSES said:
So wait you get a cobra, and he get a gt?

LOL...they are two fast brothers :thumbsup:

I know them both and they are stand up guys with some nice rides. I can't wait to see the GT at the track now, he was almost pulling a wheel off the ground before, N/A. :beer:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
NJ04Cobra said:
LOL...they are two fast brothers :thumbsup:

I know them both and they are stand up guys with some nice rides. I can't wait to see the GT at the track now, he was almost pulling a wheel off the ground before, N/A. :beer:

+1:beer:

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
PureStang said:

Mods before procharger:

BBK LT's
BBK o/r x pipe
Flowmaster CB
Accufab 75mm trottle body and pleium
BBK underdrive pulleys
4:10's
x-cal2
k&n fipk
Drag springs, shocks, struts, upper/lower control arms

He had to get rid of the underdrive pulleys, and fipk. He was running 13.0's on his old setup and we are looking for an 11.9 pass now.

Users who are viewing this thread