My Broncos are getting their asses whipped

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
god damn Orton and his 2 ****ing INT's. if not for that we might have won this game.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I told you after that 6-0 start to not get too excited. 2-7 over the next 9 and here you are tied with the Texans, Steelers, and Ravens for your playoff life. Next week will sure be interesting!

rickm8

Banned
yeah, you beat the giants and CSD, your still a ****ing ****** for being a broncos fan though. At least you know it.

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
My god the broncos suck.

Maybe I have my Orange & Blue colored glasses on, but I don't think they suck. I don't think they are consistant but they've played some decent ball this year. Disregarding the first quarter, they played well against Indy. Beat two of the four NFC East teams (almost a 3rd with Philly). We didn't even show up to play the raiders or Redskins.

For a team that came into the year with almost an entirely new roster, new coach, new defensive scheme, new starting QB, I can't say were doing too bad. Better than what I predicted.

Realistically, prior to opening day how many of you thought the Broncos would even be in playoff contention? I certainly didn't.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
nope i figured this year, and the next couple of years would be completely disasterous rebuilding years.

might still be the case, but they have done pretty so far well for all the changes that have gone on :rockon:

they still have a very dim playoff hope (which is better than most of the teams in the league)

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
nope i figured this year, and the next couple of years would be completely disasterous rebuilding years.

might still be the case, but they have done pretty so far well for all the changes that have gone on :rockon:

they still have a very dim playoff hope (which is better than most of the teams in the league)

It's better than "very dim." All they have to do is beat KC and have the Bengals beat the Jets or Raiders beat the Ravens. Stranger things have happened. Of course I need 2 of those 3 teams to lose. Now we're talking about "dim" lol.

Users who are viewing this thread