My boss needs LCA relos with FRPP springs

tek302

Established Member
Everyone said its not needed, but i have horrible traction below 40mph hit. I even fish tail going into 3rd.

Wanted to visually verify and sure enough the axle side of the LCAs are higher than the frame mounted side.

They need to be level at the least. I would say they are a good couple inches above from mount.

Gonna start with top hole on the BMR brackets and go from there.

I also have roush upper arm and bmr lowers and PH bar

Myusername

Established Member
I got a base gt with full boss suspension, I was thinking of upgrading my rear gears to 355 or 373. I dd and do not track but like to walk it up to about 3-4K rpms and stab it. Same with second gear. I have very sticky tires now and it just grabs and goes, so it's time for more gear. Are you able to now that you changed ur susp setup to do the same in first and second without tires breaking loose? Thanks

tek302

Established Member
Yes i am. Before the tail would whip out when i stabbed it in 1st. Now it just goes straight.

Myusername

Established Member
Sweet! I too have the bmr relos & lca's, But didn't want tires to break loose if I go 373 gears. So it sounds like I might be ok hooking now if you aren't haveing any issues. Thanks for your input

Myusername

Established Member
I was worried going 373 would be too much and I should go 355 but your experience makes me think 373 will be fine with no worries. Do you think the same?

tek302

Established Member
They will definitely make your car accelerate quicker. You should like them. Beware of minor gear whine with 3.73s

azazell64

Established Member
I have gear whine with mine and complete aftermarket suspension in the rear which all utilize the Poly bushings. The sound wasn't really noticeable until the modifications.

tek302

Established Member
Im gonna switch to the middle hole when i get a chance to get under the car. I need to fix an exhaust leak as well.

KBBoss302

Established Member
Rob/blacksheep - perhaps you should let people know exactly who you work with. I know you from trackmustangsonline but others might not know your background.

Users who are viewing this thread