My book is officially published and available!

Klay

Established Member
Congrats man. I'm considering getting this book for my brother in law. He has tried multiple times to get hired on to a police force but no luck so far. Might be too late for him though because he is in his 30's.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Congrats man. I'm considering getting this book for my brother in law. He has tried multiple times to get hired on to a police force but no luck so far. Might be too late for him though because he is in his 30's.

Shouldnt be. My ex’s friend was a stay at home mom and joined LASD in her late 30s. Zero job experience and a ged to boot. Been there 5 years and already almost at six figures (started at around $60k). And thats not including OT, which they get a ton of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klay

Established Member
Shouldnt be. My ex’s friend was a stay at home mom and joined LASD in her late 30s. Zero job experience and a ged to boot. Been there 5 years and already almost at six figures (started at around $60k). And thats not including OT, which they get a ton of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know and that's a dang good salary. Although, not sure its really the best time to get into law enforcement unless you are in an area that supports police. Crazy times we are in.

Anyways, thanks for that info.

musclefan21

Established Member
Congratulations! Right up there with getting married and having a kid, isn't it?

thanks James and thanks everyone!

I am not married with kids so I wouldn’t know but if I had to guess, this is harder? How ignorant do I come across now? Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread