My Black 94 w/ Chrome FR500's

Babbit

Established Member
Check 'em out. I know my car isn't the cleanest. I had it washed yesterday and it already looks like crap. That's SoCal for ya.
00000595nk.jpg

Also, sorry its so big but I can't/don't know how to shrink it.

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
are you lowered at all? itd look insanse with some good springs!

anyways...you can open that picture into ms paint and go to
image up top >strech/skew
and enter a percent, for that picture enter maybe 50% for each height and width and it will be good i think!

Babbit

Established Member
thanks for the comments, guys. For the longest time I wanted to get 95 style R's with the 10.5's out back but then I saw these. "everyone" has the R's, but not too many have the FR500's. they look sicker in person than the pics.

thanks for the picture stretching tips, i will try that.

as for springs, i just had the tokico set up installed: red springs with the HP (blue) shocks/struts. It said it would lower 1.25", but I don't think it did. Maybe a half inch. I took pictures with the rims before the suspension install, I will compare and see if there is a difference.

I also went from stock rubber isolators to energy suspension polyurethane ones. I think the car sat at the same height before with the 11 year old stock components causing some sag. Maybe in the future I will go with some H&R's when I can afford it. I am lucky, though. The shop said the left front spring just fell apart in his hand when he removed it. :shrug:

I do have some 1" wheel spacers to put on the rears. I think that will help fill the gap out back. The fronts look good to me.

But I am not 100% pleased and would not recommend the Tokico suspension set-up to any one else. I just couldn't resist getting shocks/springs/struts for under $300.

Time to start adding under the hood. :burnout:

Babbit

Established Member
yea, I wanna paint them. The shop cleaned the front ones up. I didn't realize the front calipers were aluminum. I thought they were rusty but turns out they were just REAL dirty. The rear calipers on the other hand look very rusty.

Users who are viewing this thread