My Black 03, swirl free!!

1tufgt

Established Member
Originally posted by mike79
NXT is great stuff, but just doesnt last as long as zaino.

Yea, that's what my friend said who used NXT is that it doesn't last too long. Its more of a car show wax than Zaino that will last you awhile.

Snake_Eyes

SVT Warrior
Established Member
Nice, I have a black Snake and some swirl marks. It is a paing in the a$$ to keep up, but I thing black looks the best on Cobras.

KOOY

Established Member
Originally posted by 1tufgt
Yea, that's what my friend said who used NXT is that it doesn't last too long. Its more of a car show wax than Zaino that will last you awhile.

I am just wondering, can I use the NTX and zaino together? Or any other two brands of waxes at the same time? For example, if zaino is only good for shine but not the depth, then I can use another wax to mix with zaino during the waxing. right?? Just like one coat of NTX and then one coat of Zaino and on and on..

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Originally posted by KOOY
I am just wondering, can I use the NTX and zaino together? Or any other two brands of waxes at the same time? For example, if zaino is only good for shine but not the depth, then I can use another wax to mix with zaino during the waxing. right?? Just like one coat of NTX and then one coat of Zaino and on and on..

No. You cant mix zaino with any other wax, thats one of the downsides to zaino, but no other wax compares to it when it comes to its shine. Zaino needs bare paint to stick to, otherwise it wont bond to the car. Thats why I used the Menzerna to remove the swirls first, polish to add depth to the paint, and then dawn the car to make sure that all of the menzerna was off the car. Theres the depth, now add the reflection, on goes the zaino. People have tried mixing zaino with other waxes. To me its pointless and just a waste of time.

Blown408 86GT

94GT 617 rwhp fun machine
Established Member
Originally posted by JerseyGT
damn dawg, i detail cars but shit! oh, is that regular dish soap dawn? and who makes the Z5 Z6 wax? on the plus side, the paints looks beautiful

Z5 and Z2 are part of the Zaino kit. By far the best polish I have ever used. Dawn is recomended by Zaino for a one time wash to get rid of any old wax and residue which might be on the surface of your car. Apparently Dawn strips old wax clean off...

Paul

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
BTW, I wana thank Juiced03 for introducing me to autopia.org, and for all his help and insight. Thanks Bryan!

Users who are viewing this thread