My bird got wrecked!!!!

supragod98

Established Member
So I'm driving out do meet my GF for dinner and I turn down this one way street and pull to the left most lane. While driving some idiot in the lane to the right of me decides she wants to make a left turn. So instead of slowing down and merging into my lane behind me to turn, she turns on here bliker and cuts in front of me :kaboom: . I ended up T-boning her in the back drivers side door. After that I get out of my car to see what the heck she was thinking and she busts out and says I hit her from behind. Good thing the driver in the vehicle behind us stopped. That person saw the whole thing so I'm not worried about issues with fault. This just :cuss: :fm: :mj: me off when people like this are allowed to drive on the road :bash: . She's lucky I wasnt in my L or I would have dragger her arse out of the car and showed her how strong my PIMP hand is. I hate women drivers their :loser:. Sorry for the rant. Oh well I guess the 4V turbo project on this car will start sooner then planned.

PReDiTR91

ALTERED BEAST!!!
Established Member
Check this out, I was in the left lane when I seen an old maxima speeding up in the right lane- she passes me up a bit then it looked like she was gonna come into my lane but turned out the biatch was gonna make a u-turn in front of me!!! I run into her, she trys to make a run for it but I aint haven that! she doesnt get to far....she gets off & asks me "what happened? didnt you see me?" Lucky for me there was other people around who saw the whole thing. Her car got F'd up & my paint chipped off my front bumper:pepper: We agreed that she was gonna pay me $150 for the paint then a few weeks later she felt she was not at fault so I sewed the biatch for $600!!!:burn: buddy painted the whole car for $800:beer:

supragod98

Established Member
Well it look like my bird is a lost cause. They are going to total the vehicle. The damage isnt that bad but the estimate came out to over $4K. The car is only worth like $3K at most. So I'm not sure what I'm gonna do right now. I will find out what the setlment will be next week.

love bandit2

Established Member
supragod98 said:
So I'm driving out do meet my GF for dinner and I turn down this one way street and pull to the left most lane. While driving some idiot in the lane to the right of me decides she wants to make a left turn. So instead of slowing down and merging into my lane behind me to turn, she turns on here bliker and cuts in front of me :kaboom: . I ended up T-boning her in the back drivers side door. After that I get out of my car to see what the heck she was thinking and she busts out and says I hit her from behind. Good thing the driver in the vehicle behind us stopped. That person saw the whole thing so I'm not worried about issues with fault. This just :cuss: :fm: :mj: me off when people like this are allowed to drive on the road :bash: . She's lucky I wasnt in my L or I would have dragger her arse out of the car and showed her how strong my PIMP hand is. I hate women drivers their :loser:. Sorry for the rant. Oh well I guess the 4V turbo project on this car will start sooner then planned.

stupid bitch... probably on her cell phone and doing her makeup. Women are multitaskers... which is why they're bad drivers. I've had a car totaled cause a yuppie bitch was too busy yapping on her cell phone and didn't think to stop where there was a huge line of cars sitting at a red light. Her excuse: "it was green so I just went for it" :kaboom: She took out my car (the first to be hit) and caused a domino effect to the four cars in front of me. The car in front of me was totaled as well, the other two had bumper damage. A passenger in the car in front of me cracked his head open on the dash. What a beautiful scene. I really hope that bitch is taking a bus.

T_Bird95

Established Member
damn dude that sucks i hate to hear bout ur car. i own a tbird 2 and it means the world to me. i so beleive that if any dumb bitch hit my car id get pissed and blow up. theyd probably have to send the coroner...not really it would severely piss me off though.

flatblack5.0

breakin stuff since 04
Established Member
yeah ive told myself the same thing, if anybody hits me, or i hit them because of something stupid they did, im probably going to get arrested. my car could not mean more to me, and as much work as ive put into it...god i would be pissed

Users who are viewing this thread