My beloved 'na svt' ported shortrunner and Imrc deletes+gaskets...

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
Well it's time for a rebuild and I figured I'd do different heads too. So this and the B heads have to go. I'm asking 500 plus shipping.

I've seen several of these go on here and it seems like none of them were done properly, specifically, the plenum wasn't reduced to minimize torque loss, or the runners had more than 2 inches taken off. This one has been done right with 1.5 inches taken off, a plenum reduction, epoxy on all the ledges to smooth the airflow, and the appropriate grinding and sanding around the bosses to remove unnecessary metal. I'm including a set of Imrc deletes as well, they've been port matched, the holes epoxied, smoothed and sanded. I'm also including all new Ford gaskets, for the upper cover, both sides of the manifold, and the Imrc deletes. The gaskets alone were about 100! And everything here has less than 500 miles on it. I'm also including the upper cover with the snake emblem.

Initial results in a bolt on 96 cobra with gears and no tune were as follows: a good higher rpm acceleration with no noticeable torque loss, but an outstanding higher speed acceleration. I mean I couldn't believe it the first time, from 120 to 150 the car was completely different. A WHOLE lot faster at higher speeds. (I live out in the middle of the desert:)) I could only imagine what a tune would have done for it. This really is a nice piece, and it was by far the single biggest acceleration mod I've done besides gears. You can really feel it the seat of the pants.

Pics:

S5030837.gif

S5030843.gif

S5030842.gif

S5030838.gif

Here you an see the reduced plenum:

S5030845.gif

S5030847.gif

The delete's:

S5030848.gif

S5030848.gif

And the cover:

S5030836.gif

Now here's some pics from the build:

S5030676.gif

Here you can see the practically perfect tig weld:

S5030674.gif

Here's the epoxied ledges:

S5030675.gif

goat-ee

Established Member
You can consider this sold RIGHT NOW!!! Just give me the shipped price to 64068 and I will PayPal or money order immediately!!

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
Aw shit Mike. Didn't think you would need one of these. And I still need your pistons and rods!

Edit: Damn car looks good man!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread