my baby must go! .. 98 Cobra in Texas for sale

BooRail85

Banned
Well guys.. this pains me, but unfortunate events have taken place and I must get rid of my Cobra, as I do not have the money for the continuing monthly payments.

This car has been my baby since Dec. of 04, in which I believe I am the 3rd owner.

The car has 113K miles on it, but I did have the engine rebuilt to oem specs at 97k miles. The transmission had some refreshining as well, at 105k, but 5th does grind from time to time, and reverse will pop out sometimes as well. Also, the gears have some whine in them on decel.

I have minor mods on the car.. they consist of a bbk o/r h pipe, Mac Flowpath catback, motive 4.30 gears, FRPP Aluminum driveshaft, king cobra clutch, spec alum. flywheel, steeda clutch quadrant, B@M shifter, bbk intake, lakewood 50/50 shocks, eibach drag springs, and the Centerline Telstar wheels with et street radials.

I have been to the track twice in the car, and only once on the telstars. car went a best of [email protected].

Now, the car does need some body work. Nothing major, but it has its share of dings and scratches. Could really use a paint job. I have pics of most of the little things here and there, but can get the last couple if needed. Just email me for the pics.

The car will come with your choice of the telstar wheels or grey 17" bullits.

The MACH 460 is gone, replaced with stock speakers in the rear, pioneer's up front, a pioneer premier head unit, and 1 10" sub in the trunk.

The car starts up fine, and runs strong everyday. She gets 16mpg city and around 24 on the highway. It has been my daily driver for the better part of two years, and I HATE to get rid of it. But the money issues force me to.

I realize this isnt the best time of year to try to sell a car, and given the needed body work, I am only asking for what I owe on the car. The bank has the title, so I am trying to get the $7500 that I owe on the car.

If anyone is interested, please email or pm me and hopefully we can work something out!

Thanks!
Adam

passfront.gif

ass.jpg

stangen97

Established Member
Hate to ask and bug but i was wondering if you would sell the telstars as a set and leave the bullits, very beutiful car and id say from the pics excelent cond. great times also. I am sorry but to many miles for me.Thanks, you can email me at [email protected]

stangen97

Established Member
Bump for the nice car, btw check mine out i know you said somthing older but we could work somthing i could give you some cash? otherwise very nice car.

Users who are viewing this thread