My baby got hit by a Rock GRRRRRR

99RedSVT

Established Member
I was driving on 75 today to my nephews Baseball game in PC. When i see this rock skippin along the road and BOOOOOOOOOOOMMM slams right into the lightning. I thought it hit the hood but i looked over at my winsheild and it cracked the shiz out of it. Figured it would cave in on the way home but noipe still in tacked. The cracks start from the bottom of the glass and go all the way up.Looks like ass i think i will let her sleep the whole weekend untill she gets fixed.This sucks cause i just got my predator and wanted to have some fun with it.

jerzey storm

Established Member
I feel your pain man, I just found a huge scratch on my grille, like 4 inches long.. made me wanna cry...but look on the bright side, maybe you can get one of those lexan windshields.

Last edited:

DesertLightning

Established Member
That bites but at least it wasn't the hood. Good excuse to get a glass on though.
I think we all dread that first scratch, ding or dent. Parking lot dings, on man those are the worst IMO. Lucky people around her drive those 3 letter cars so they are more careful with them...

01kotaRT

Established Member
somebody posted on the site a couple of days ago about Lexan replacements for added strength and weight reduction. dont know if you're interested in that kind of thing, just thought id throw that out there. either way im glad the L is ok, look at it this way, at least you dont have any paint work to be done, lol.:beer: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread